- Nick VrijlandPresident CVHT
Trustee since 2001Nick is the Founder of a horticultural business in Cranleigh, which later expanded to Chichester. He is a mentor for young people seeking to start their own independent businesses. Nick has also worked for many years in support of the Goedgedacht Trust, a South African charity which helps children born with foetal alcoholic syndrome.
- Robin Fawkner-CorbettChairman CVHT
Trustee since 2001Robin was a GP partner in the Cranleigh Medical Practice between 1977 and 2006. Robin has been a Trustee of EnKI, a Kenyan educational charity, since 2008.
- John BainbridgeTreasurer and Company Secretary
CVHT Trustee and Treasurer since 2011John is a Chartered Accountant (FCA) with nearly 40 years’ experience first in the profession in Chancery Lane and subsequently in investment management in the City with Schroders plc. He was a Trustee of the Fuellers Charitable Trust Fund from 2005 – 2017, taking over as Honorary Treasurer from 2014.
- David Graham-SmithCVHT Trustee since 2010David is a solicitor who has practised in the Guildford area all his life, specialising in Commercial and Residential development and investment property work. David is also a Notary Public. He has been a Cranleigh resident since his family moved here in the late 1960s.
- Andy LeahyCVHT Trustee since 2010Andy is a Fellow of RICS specialising in providing consultancy services on viability, S.106 Agreements and Affordable Housing for developers, Registered Providers and local authorities. He was Director of a charitable Housing Association for 14 years dealing with those in general need and adviser to a Homeless Charity for 3 years.
- Brian CheesmanCVHT Trustee since 2006Brian has more than 40 years’ experience in electrical engineering. He was a Member of Cranleigh Parish Council for 39 years and its Chairman for 4 years.
- David BarryCVHT Trustee since 2010David is a chartered engineer with more than 50 years’ professional experience, principally in environmental assessment and management projects. He was formerly Technical Director for Wastes and Contaminated Land in Europe’s largest multidisciplinary consultancy. David is an active Rotarian.
- Nigel RobertsCVHT Trustee since 2013Nigel spent 25 years working in International Healthcare to Main Board plc level and 9 years as a local Hospice Trustee. Nigel has supported the Industrial Careers Foundation since 1988, acting as mentor to teams of 6th form students seeking to develop business management skills. Following many years of voluntary work, Nigel was elected as a Fellow of the Royal Philatelic Society, London.
- Christina PearceCVHT Trustee since July 2018Between 2002 and June 2018, Christina was the administrator, volunteer coordinator, gift shop manager, fundraiser, secretary to the Trustees and general factotum of CVHT. Previously she was fundraiser and events organiser for Cranleigh School.